Saturday, February 7

Photography

Through Dot I found out about photographer Rune Guneriussen. His works have this Duchampesque, objet trouvé quality over them, just the way art always employs removal of social and cultural context. But it's different, and good, and incredibly aesthetic.




(Funnily this structure of inanimate objects reminds me of those awful, creepy pasta sauce ads from Japan, with the little red, dolls organised in totalitarian precision).

*

By the way, I need to get better at using the flickr favourite option. Here are my current ones:



01-02-03-04
05-06-07-08
09-10-11-12


Show me yours!

2 comments:

  1. Hejdu! :) Jag har tänkt ev. skriva en uppsats om franska i Ryssland från och med Peter den store (eller ja, den perioden snarare) och insåg att jag då var inne på två av dina intressefält. Har du läst någonting om just detta? Skönlitterärt eller ej, spelar ingen roll.
    //tricours

    ReplyDelete