Thursday, September 18

What else is new?

Subjectivist facts of the world:

#1. I moved to St. Petersburg, we have a love-hate relationship. I love the people, the schizophrenic architecture, the food and the friendliness, I even love that people are khmurye sometimes, or our cold weather. I hate the corruption and the cynicism, but I still sleep well. I'm perpetually moving towards understanding, knitting together the facts.



#2. Erik Satie's Sarabandes are the most perfect pieces of music ever crafted.

#3. Wallpaper* with its fashion-architecture alloy makes the best choice for the biannual splurge on glossy magazines; it appeals to every fibre of my being. It makes me want to slip into a beautiful chair rather than a dress before I step outside in the mornings.

1 comment:

  1. Приключения медведя Йоги мультфильм / Yogi Bear Show

    ReplyDelete